- Sedation dentistry can benefit a wide range of patients, including people with:
- High dental anxiety and fear
- A severe gag reflex
- Time constraints – those who need to get more dentistry done in fewer visits
- Chronic or acute jaw soreness
- Physical limitations such as back and neck problems
- Difficulty getting numb
- A reluctance to previously complete treatment plans
- Extensive treatment needs
- A desire to have dentistry done comfortably while they are fully relaxed
Sedation dentistry in Cancun can be performed during your elected treatments but not before a full medical background check is performed.
Do not let fear control your chances of Smiling, Together we can conquer your phobias!
Dental Destinations Cancun does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. DentalDestinationsCancun. com (the “Site”), is to be used for communication purposes only. The Site is a tool for and is intended to assist Users and health care providers to communicate, but is not intended as a substitute for, the advise and expertise of a qualified physician or health care provider.